Friday 14 December 2012

More RX7 Love..

This time, a 1989, series 5, FC Mazda Savanna RX7 Turbo Cabriolet/Convertible.

what would probably be my favourite combination for the FC, and genuinely one of my favourite RX7's, period.

Black-on-Black, series 5, Turbo 'vert.

BBS LM's are working perfectly here. An all time favourite of mine.


Just awesome. I love the look of these top-up or down!

The pancake-flat rear upper area is just so pretty. The skyline-esque round tail-lights on the S5, and those dual exhausts (a quality aftermarket stainless exhaust would be one of my only additions to this car..)


the automatic in this is a bit of a downer, but not unexpected in this variant. Not something that really bothers me in this car, as the appeal to me in this car is cruising about.
Spot the pair of speakers in each headrest too. awesome.

The 13B turbo, with its top mount intercooler.
Very neat and original in here, which is always nice.


Looks to be in great nick overall.






No comments:

Post a Comment