Sunday 15 November 2015

4RUNNERNOVEMBER

Creativeish title? No? Probably because it isn't.. but gives me something to lead in with....
...
November update pics anyway.. and look.. new plates!
Hachimaruhero. Damn Vicroads twisted my arm, I swear...

Miscellaneous Kangaroo's for a bit of Australiana...

Done.

Minimal changes since I tarted it up a couple years ago now (..time flies...). Still needs proper body repairs done, a fresh paint, new decals, etc and so on.. but bugger it.. I'm happy just punting about in it as is..!






6 comments:

  1. I love your 4Runner so much. That colour/interior combo. I'm keeping an eye out hoping to pick one up myself while my Subaru L Series is undergoing a bit of resto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..then tidy up the 4Runner when thats done, leaving you with a nice combo of practical classics..!? Sorted!
      Depending on the country youre in though, finding an old 4runner could get near on impossible. Bloody hell they rust...

      Delete
    2. That's the plan room permitting. I have plenty of cars to keep me busy for a while but I do always need something rugged to do light/medium hauling with. All 80s japanese stuff too, I keep a lazy blog on Facebook:
      https://www.facebook.com/maxspiritgarage/

      Delete
  2. very nice,i found your blog recently and read quite alot of your articles,lots of valuable,interesting informations you have here,keep up the good work ;) and if you will ever spot any more n13 pulsars,that would be cool :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! Will definitely have to post some more N13 stuff eh! I'll see if i can dig up some pics of the one my brother had as his first car...

      Delete